NO ONE WAKES UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDES
“I NEED A COACH”
Yet many people start their day feeling disappointed and fed-up because life feels like it’s in a holding pattern, or stuck in a rut. Some go to bed and wake up overwhelmed and frustrated. And almost everyone does what humans tend to do so well - brush it off, deny its existence and get busy with everything except confront their challenges head-on.
If you are HERE, you’ve already taken the first step; a recognition that something isn’t right and an awareness that you are willing, or should, do something about it. I urge you not to let this be “one of those times” where you walk away - No one is going to “fix” it for you, it is within you (Yes You Can) to take control and create shifts in your life.
I’ve been there. My way of denying an unhappy reality was to immerse myself in fake happiness and to try to please everyone else in my life. A tragic event in my life shook me to my core and forced me to address my life, but the good news is that you don’t have to wait for a life-changing event to get moving.
If any of these sound familiar I would love to speak with you
I Want To
● Find a job that is fulfilling, with a clear track for success and one that pays me what I’m worth
● Fall in love
● Fix a relationship or know when to walk away
● Feel proud of my body and get on a wellness track
● Take control over my finances
● Rediscover my passions
● Navigate a transition
● Find a way to make time for myself and learn to say “no”
● Learn how to communicate more effectively and ask for what I want